About the blog:
Welcome to my first Legacy Blog. My first Legacy Starts out with Lucy Gallagher, and I’ll follow her and her descendents. (male or female) for 10 generations or more. Why a legacy? Because I’ve always been interested in seeing how long I can grow a family tree, and the dynamics between families have always interested me.
- Heirs can be male or female
- alphabetical naming scheme will be followed
- heirs will be decided on by a vote
- No points will be recorded as I change the rules slightly to benefit the story
- No cheats used, except testingcheatsenabled true, move_objects, ect.
- Mods, as well as story progression, traveler, whoohooer, ect are allowed
A note to new readers:
First off I’d like to thank you for visiting and hopefully reading. 🙂 I’d also like to take a moment to add that I’ve come along way in this legacy, and I couldn’t imagine when I started it that I would have stuck with it this long! When I first started this legacy I was a complete novice, I had no idea what I was doing, and my writing skills were sort of….lacking. So I guess this is just me asking to go beyond the first couple pages and give the story a chance to unfold. It really does get pretty good, with lots of drama and suspense! (I hope) And again! Welcome, and thank you for reading!
About the author:
My real name is Amanda, and I’ve been a sims fan since the very first game came out. I have an 8-year-old daughter, a fiance, and a silly hyper active puppy named Roscoe.
I hope that you enjoy this legacy as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it…